Well Mother Nature and the warm weather got us in the end. The Marion Lion's Club race is canceled. With the warm weather, the shoreline/landing is eroding and just plain not safe! Very few if any lakes will be safe with the warm weather that is coming, so the unfortunate decision has been to cancel the race and not have a race at another location.
Banquet and awards information will be sent out soon, so watch your email.
Time to start dreaming about next year....BRAAAAAP!